The Run Down

Monday, December 3, 2007

A Year in the Making

Peace,
Part of the my woes of last week included my whole next book, "A year in the making" being lost. I had backed some of it up yet not all of it. It was a book of poetry separated into four parts or seasons filled with poetry that was inspired by how I felt during those seasons or poetry that was written during those seasons.

I am not going to attempt to rewrite the whole book. The four seasons as listed were the classical seasons yet named from different original cultures world wide so the seasons were noruz, monsoon season, autumn, and jiqei.

I do have a fractured version of my book with unfinished poems, some poems in transition, and some completed poems. Kind of how my mental is right now anyway.

I am going to post the fractured version piece by piece online at www.blackauthor.blogspot.com. This will also give me the time I need to prepare for my big Afrofuturistic project in February. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment or two.


Thanks

No comments: